- Dual H-Bridge Motor Driver
- Drives Two DC Motors, One Stepper Motor,or Other Loads
- 2.4V to 7.2V Operating Input Voltage
- 2A Peak Output Current
- Parallel Four Ports PWM Control Interface
- Low standby current: 0.1μA typ.
- Low on resistance: 0.55Ω per channel
- Thermal Shutdown (TSD)
- QFN3x3-20 Package and Footprint
The TMI8120 is a dual H-bridge motor driver for system operating at low input voltage. Two sets of logic inputs control the H-bridge drivers, which could drive one bipolar stepper motor or two DC motors. TMI8120 is capable of driving motors with up to 2A output peak current. The inputs can be pulse width modulated (PWM) to control motor speed. Setting all inputs low enter a low standby current statue.
The TMI8120 device integrates temperature protection function, when the chip temperature rises sharply, the internal circuit turns off the builtin power switch tube, cutting off the load current. The package form of TMI8120 is QFN3x3-20, which complies with RoHS specifications, and the lead frame is 100% lead-free.
- Industrial Equipment
- Other Mechatronics Applications