- One Channel Driver for DC Motor
- Low Standby Current: <1μA
- Ultra-low RDS(ON)
- Maximum Constant Output Current: 4.0A(SOP8)
- Maximum Constant Output Current: 6.5A(DIP8)
- Operation Voltage Range: 3.0V-18V
- Integrate Break Function
- Over Temperature Protection
- Input Voltage Under Lock Function
- Over Current and Short Protection
- Package: SOP8 (TMI8260SP)
TMI8260 is H-bridge bi-direction DC motor driver IC. It is designed for driving medium and high current or torque motors. Two input logic ports are used for controlling forward, reverse and break motor with PWM signal control. The device has robust anti-interference capability, ultra-low standby current and ultra-low RDS(ON) MOSFETs.
TMI8260 adopts BCD process technology with high voltage strike stress, large reverse current shock performance.
TMI8260SP uses SOP8 package, TMI8260DP is DIP8 package. TMI8260SP and TMI8260DP are RoHS compliant and Pb-free.
- High Torque Electronic Toys
- Massage Armchair
- Industrial Robots