- 2.5V to 5V Input Voltage Range
- Integrated 100mΩ Power MOSFET
- 1.2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Automatic Pulse Frequency Modulation Mode at Light Loads
- 30μA Standby Current at 3.7V VIN to 5V VOUT
- Internal 2.5A Switch Current Limit Typically
- Fixed 5.1V Output Voltage with IOUT=0A
- Internal Compensation
- Available in a 6-Pin SOT23-6 Package
The TMI5130V5 is a fixed 5V output voltage, constant frequency, peak current mode step-up converter with SOT23-6 package intended for small, low power applications. The TMI5130V5 switch at 1.2MHz and allow the use of tiny, low cost capacitors and inductors 2mm or less in height. Internal soft-start results in small inrush current and extends battery life.
The TMI5130V5 devices feature automatic shifting to pulse frequency modulation mode at light loads, and it has very low quiescent current and standby current. The TMI5130V5 include under-voltage lockout, current limiting, and thermal overload protection to prevent damage in the event of an output overload. The TMI5130V5 is available in a small SOT23-6 package.
- Portable Equipment Applications
- LED Application
- Digital Still and Video Cameras
Add：B201, zero One Plaza, Software Park, No. 72, Second Sci-Tech Road, High-tech Zone, Xi 'an